In order to keep our participants, staff and customers safe during COVID-19, our Social Enterprise services are closed.
The Penticton Paper Shuffle is an innovative social service enterprise that has been supporting adults with developmental disabilities for over 25 years. The program supports participants to explore and enhance their enjoyment of community and cultural activities and connections with a focus on personal wellness, belonging, inclusion, respect and self-determination.
Through the Shred-Eze Confidential Shredding program, interested participants earn money and make our community a healthier place for all through paper recycling.
- Successful participation in community leisure, recreational, cultural and vocational activities
- Improve relationships and social skills
- Improve health, safety and wellness skills
- Improve community living skills
- Increase personal financial resources