A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting on June 23, 2021 – June 25, 2021.
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
Our last survey was in June 2017 where we achieved our fourth accreditation with highest possible outcome of a three-year accreditation. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our accreditation survey was delayed. We look forward to digitally showing the surveyors that our programs continue to meet the 2,600 standards around health & safety, person-centred services, and good business practices.
Thanks to all OneSky Community Resources staff, who, as evidenced in the report, are dedicated to providing excellent services to the people in our communities.
Read the full 2017 Accreditation Survey Report
What is a Survey?
As a step towards accreditation, OneSky Community Resources invites CARF International to send a team of professionals, called surveyors, to visit our site sand evaluate our services for quality. The surveyors consult with staff members and interview people who use our services Based on the surveyors’ review, we may be awarded accreditation for a term of one or three years.
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
- Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
- Telephone: (520) 495-7001
- Fax: (520) 318-1129
Visit CARF International for more information about CARF.