Working together to support seniors in their communities
OneSky provides a variety of services to support seniors in being independent, informed and socially connected in community. OneSky works in partnership with the South Okanagan Seniors Wellness Society to deliver programs that connect seniors with:
- Home Supports with day-to-day tasks that help people live independently in their own homes
- Information, Referral & Advocacy to clear paths to health and wellness
- Nutrition Programs, especially meals that positively link food with social connection
- Wellness Programs that offer a holistic approach to self-care
- Physical Activities that activate movement and healing
- Recreation and Arts that engage minds, creativity and play
- Transportation to connect with services, friendships and community
- Supportive Housing for seniors with complex needs
Specific programs we support to enhance the wellbeing of seniors include Better at Home; Cycling Without Age; Caregivers Support Program; Out & About; Information & Referral Services; Volunteer Program; and Aging Well Penticton.
Better at Home
We can help with practical day to day tasks that will help you remain independent in your own home.
Aging Well Penticton
An innovative collaboration to enhance the social connections of seniors in Penticton.