Pregnancy Support Program
Confidential and non-judgemental support and services for those facing the challenges of pregnancy
I Think I’m Pregnant – Now What?
We provide information and a safety net for those facing issues related to pregnancy. The goal is to empower women to make the best choices for themselves. We care about the inherent value, worth and dignity of every human being.
Information and support for those facing an unexpected pregnancy, including:
- Options counselling and follow up support
- Maternity and infant clothing
- Supplies, such as diapers, formula, blankets, written materials
- Referrals to community resources that assist with housing, food, access, family development, childcare, medical and transportation needs
- Free self-administered pregnancy tests
- Educational programs inlcuding:
- Weekly Drop-In Sessions – opportunities to build friendships, learn life skills and network with other parents
- Connecting Moms – in partnership with Interior Health, a small group, ten-week program designed to identify and access local resources and supports for new or expecting moms who may be new to the community, isolated, depressed or anxious
- Mentoring for All Parents (MAPS) – a three-month program that addresses financial management, financial literacy, budgeting and entrepreneurship
- Writing Out Loud – in partnership with Literacy Now and Okanagan College, a six-week small group program that promotes journal writing in a creative atmoshphere
Location & Hours
Services are provided Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Note: It is best to call ahead.
We are located at 200 Bennett Avenue in Penticton.
Our services are open to South Okanagan Similkameen residents seeking pregnancy support.
All Pregnancy Support Program services are provided free of charge. Thanks to all the volunteers and generous donors who make this program possible.
For More Information