EYC 2022 07 27 FAC
Early Years Facilitator
August 22, 2022
Oliver and Osoyoos, BC
Hours per Week
30 – 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule
$25.82 per hour, plus employer paid health benefits and pension plan upon eligibility
A progressive, not for profit organization, OneSky has been serving the South Okanagan Similkameen for over five decades. Guided by our core belief that we’re all in this together, living under a single sky, our goal is to create a way forward for everyone. We champion and support individuals to reach their full potential, work to remove barriers and support individuals through a diverse range of services. OneSky values diversity, accessibility, respect, accountability, integrity, and collaboration. We provide a competitive salary, full benefits, pension plan, and a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment. OneSky is a great place to work!
Nature of Position
The Early Years Facilitator is responsible for developing and delivering a variety of programs and events for families with children ages 0-5. The facilitator works with community partners to organize a calendar of activities that help families access community resources and benefit from early learning experiences, parenting information and family supports. The position will specifically support families in Oliver and Osoyoos. This is a full-time permanent position with employer-paid benefits plan.
- A degree or diploma in Early Childhood Education, Child and Youth Care, Human Services with a minimum of one year experience OR a combination of related training and experience.
- Current First Aid certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Ability to work effectively with families, professionals, community members and potential service providers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of child growth development.
- Knowledge of culture, traditions and socio-economic issues affecting Urban and Rural families
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate programs and workshops.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Strong organizational skills
Please note competition # EYC 2022 07 27 FAC on your cover letter and submit with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail or drop off your resume to:
330 Ellis Street
Penticton, BC V2A 4L7
OneSky Community Resources is an equity employer and encourages applications from members of equity seeking groups who may contribute to our further diversification.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.